Re: [tracecompass-dev] How To View Live Traces

So I have updated the lttng kernel modules to 2.6.4, the lttng ust packages to 2.6.1, and the lttng tools packages to 2.6.5. When attempting to import the live kernel trace I get the error I attached in the previous email: "Error, trace has no metadada"

Any suggestions? I am coming down to the wire on this project so any help would be great! :)