[tracecompass-dev] How To View Live Traces

Hello,

I have looked in your documentation at http://archive.eclipse.org/tracecompass/doc/org.eclipse.tracecompass.doc.user/LTTng-Tracer-Control.html and have been able to create and run a live trace (both through the command line and through Eclipse's control plugin). What I cannot figure out is how to view this live trace in Eclipse as it is happening. I am able to open the trace after stopping and destroying it, but would like to see events streaming in. Is this even possible?

Thanks!
Michael

Back to the top