Re: [tools-pmc] Object Teams proposal

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:54 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's this line of being welcoming for contributions and diligent.

The Tools PMC may be overly diligent? Now there's something I thought I'd
never hear. :)

And I certainly don't mean to seem less than welcoming! Maybe I've not
been very clear, so let me try again.
I think the point we are at in the process is the PMC is being asked "is
this ready for public review?"
and I'm just saying no, there's some more information needed first. I
would hope all PMCs would show the same respect to existing Eclipse
Projects, but if Tools PMC must lead the way ... then so be it. (Another
thing I thought I'd never hear. (ha ha)). All jokes aside, I suspect there
are just some things that are obvious to others, that I just need to be
educated about. I appreciate your patience.

Thanks David. I just spend a lot of time trying to mentor and attract people to Eclipse and it's a delicate process sometimes when people get frustrated with the process. As long as we are open, transparent and nice about things I think it's ok.

Other than that, sorry for butting in ;)

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top