Re: [tools-pmc] Object Teams proposal

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Doug,

Thanks for stating your position. It is really helpful. And I welcome
hearing others.

I thought I made my position clear in words, but following your directions

-1

If the Tools PMC doesn't feel comfortable with the project... it can be hosted at the Technology project.

There's this line of being welcoming for contributions and diligent. We have to becareful otherwise we'll have a very lonely sandbox in the future at Eclipse.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top