Re: [tools-pmc] Object Teams proposal

Hi Doug,

Thanks for stating your position. It is really helpful. And I welcome
hearing others.

I thought I made my position clear in words, but following your directions

-1

until I'm assured the conversations have taken place.

I hate to sound contrary, I'm not, and I'm sure everything will be fine
and resolved easily, but I think as a matter of process it is best to
ensure some discussion between projects first, before going out for public
review.

Thanks again,