Re: [tools-pmc] RE: [ve-dev] Contribution on VE with XML editor

Title: New Page 1
Ok :-)  What does "release" mean to you?
Put a file on the download site and announce it to the world?
Does the file have to be named "VE 5.0"? Or if the process requires it to be named "VE 5.0M1" or "VE 5.0(incubator)", is that ok?

Whether you call them releases or milestones I guess is semantics. But what I’m looking for is the ability for projects to release incubator and non-incubator “things”.

--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top