RE: Asking a PMC vote : We will start an incubating module/subpro ject in VE. [was RE: [tools-pmc] RE: [ve-dev] Contribution on VE with XML editor]

Let's see if this is even allowed first before getting too far. :)

BTW, if it is allowed without changing the project structure, then I assume
it's a project issue and you don't even need to ask the PMC. Although we'd
like to know about it so we can understand it as an issue at release time.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems