Re: [photran] request: install for quiche-eaters

David Lochrin a écrit :
On Monday 10 December 2007 23:22, Arjan van Dijk wrote:

--> Question: can someone please make an automatic Photran installer for
MingW that includes installation of the relevant compiler(s), debugger, and
other utilities? I know I am lazy, but you will gain so much credit from
new users if you have an easier, full installation!

I fear quiche-eaters and chardonnay-sippers everywhere may be disappointed!

As someone living near Alsace (quiche) and Burgundy (Chardonnay) I feel particularly targeted ! ;-)
(by the way, where do these expressions come from ?)

 For the install problem, I must admit that the 3.0 bundle for Windows was my real starting point with photran though I had stumbled upon version 2.1 before. It was a really good starting point (even if it was quite slow). So I think making a bundle for the final 4.0 release would be really worth it.

recently I tried to install both photran and PTP and met the problem of desynchronization of version that you point out.
Fortunately for me, my system admin managed to install a good combination on our Debian cluster (eclipse 3.2.1, CDT 3.1.2, PTP 1.1.1, photran 4.0.0 (beta 1 ?)).
Blessed be her !!!

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL