Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Summary of ongoing work and plans on oniro-dev mailing list

Hello,

On Wednesday, 25 January 2023 17:34:37 CET Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello Agustin.
>
> It came up in our bi-weekly meeting today so I thought I give my input here.

Understood

> > I suggest to start disseminating information about EDDIE to prepare the
> > field for a bigger impact once the demonstrator is ready.
> >
> > As starting point, I suggest the following:
> > * Send reports every other week (a couple of paragraphs and links to
> > follow
> > more details) to oniro-dev mailing list.
>
> We did send meeting minutes for a while but got zero feedback or comments.
> So I stopped doing so.

Yep, I saw it.

 If not a summary, is there a ticket I can point people to?

> > * Prepare a social media campaign to "warm up" the results and to promote
> > EDDIE at Embedded World.
>
> We need to finish engineering before we look into any promotional topics.
> Together with the milestone 2 we will have a demo video and a slide deck to
> explain the project further.
>
> It will come, but after the milestone has been completed.

Alright. As soon as you have a draft, let us know.

> I don't think this will be happen in time for Embedded World. Is there
> actually any planned Oniro presence for it?

If it is not going to be ready for EW, we will then promote it on the next
event from our event list.

Where are you planning to send papers to talk about it? Embedded Open Source
Summit maybe?

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/embedded-open-source-summit/program/cfp/
#overview

The CfP closes on Friday, February 10 at 11:59 PM PST

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation