[oniro-wg-marketing] Summary of ongoing work and plans on oniro-dev mailing list

Hello Francesco,

last time we talked you mentioned that we should have the first demonstrable
of EDDIE late in 2023Q1.

I suggest to start disseminating information about EDDIE to prepare the field
for a bigger impact once the demonstrator is ready.

As starting point, I suggest the following:
* Send reports every other week (a couple of paragraphs and links to follow
more details) to oniro-dev mailing list.
* Prepare a social media campaign to "warm up" the results and to promote
EDDIE at Embedded World.

For this second point, I suggest to open a ticket here

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/events-oniro/-/issues

With the key messages and the images to promote. I will work with the EF
social media team and Oniro marketing team to polish them and schedule the
campaign.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation