[oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro WG Marketing Plan 2023 draft: call for contributions

Hello,

the Oniro WG Marketing Committee has started to develop the Oniro WG Marketing
Plan 2023.

Chiara has created the initial draft (thank you). You can find it on our
gitlab in different formats:

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/
oniro-wg-marketing-committee/marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/tree/main/oniro-
wg-marketing-plan/2023-marketing-plan-oniro-wg

Your input is valuable. Feel free to do it through this list or through gitlab
(MRs). Newer versions will be available through the same link as we polish the
document.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation