[oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro as part of the Virtual IoT & Edge Days 2023 as co-organisers

Hello,

IoT&Edge WGs are the organisers of the IoT&Edge Days, a yearly virtual event
that will take place on May 16th and 17th from 9:00 to 14:00 ET. It is a very
well attended event.

The organisers have invited Oniro WG to participate at the event and share the
organization responsibilities with them. This event is fully supported by the
EF Marketing team.

Being co-organisers mean that we will have to participate in the organization
committee, including working in the call for papers, selecting the talks,
contacting speakers, help in the presentation/moderation of the event, search
for sponsors...

I will be able to invest some time on this and I would need somebody else that
put some cycle to support me.

I believe this is a good opportunity for Oniro. Should we take it?

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation