Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro All Hands 2022Q3

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 10:38 AM Agustín Benito Bethencourt
<agustin.benito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tuesday, 30 August 2022 19:00:02 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > Hello again,
> >
> > please read below...
> >
> > On Tuesday, 30 August 2022 18:16:45 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > this Thursday I will present to the the Oniro WG SC a proposal for the
> > > schedule and agenda of our first All Hands, corresponding to 2022Q3.
> > >
> > > Our All Hands meeting is part of the meeting agenda[1] that reached
> > > consensus at the Oniro WG SC under the name Oniro QPR (Quarterly Project
> > > Report). This type of event is common among other projects/WGs at Eclipse
> > > Foundation.
>
> Yesterday at the Oniro WG SC, there was a general consensus on the schedule
> and the design of the event.
>
> I would like to know if, from marketing, there are considerations that should
> be taken into account related with the schedule and format of the event.
>
> If there are considerations that alter the proposal in core topics, we can
> discuss them in the coming Oniro WG Marketing Committee. If not, I would like
> to start working on the execution next week, which means that I will talk to
> the Oniro WG Spec Committee and the PMC about it.
>
> Additional information and some changes has been added to the wiki this last
> couple of days. Check them out...
>
> Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
> wikis/Events/OniroAllHands
>

> > > I have created a wiki page with such proposal so you can ask questions and
> > > provide feedback. The overall idea is to start small and grow step by
> > > step.
> > > Anyone can attend to this online meeting/event.
> > >
> > > Link to the proposal:
> > > https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/
> > > marketing-oniro/-/wikis/Events/OniroAllHands
> >
> > And link to the corresponding ticket:
> >
> > Link:
> > https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
> > wikis/Events/OniroAllHands
> >
> > > [1]
> > > https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-o
> > > iro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/
> > > resources_documentation_presentations/Oniro-meetings-timeline-2022.pdf

Given the latest news about the changes on the Oniro PLatform Release
Roadmap and after request feedback on the idea to the Oniro WG SC,
Oniro WG Marketing committee and Oniro PMC members, there is a general
consensus that the planned 2022Q3 Oniro All Hands session should not
take place this Thursday. We will have an Oniro WG SC meeting open to
all Member representatives instead.

We will resume the current plan for the Oniro 2022Q4 All Hands session.

Best Regards

--

Agustin Benito Bethencourt

Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation