Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro All Hands 2022Q3

Hello,

On Tuesday, 30 August 2022 19:00:02 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> please read below...
>
> On Tuesday, 30 August 2022 18:16:45 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > this Thursday I will present to the the Oniro WG SC a proposal for the
> > schedule and agenda of our first All Hands, corresponding to 2022Q3.
> >
> > Our All Hands meeting is part of the meeting agenda[1] that reached
> > consensus at the Oniro WG SC under the name Oniro QPR (Quarterly Project
> > Report). This type of event is common among other projects/WGs at Eclipse
> > Foundation.

Yesterday at the Oniro WG SC, there was a general consensus on the schedule
and the design of the event.

I would like to know if, from marketing, there are considerations that should
be taken into account related with the schedule and format of the event.

If there are considerations that alter the proposal in core topics, we can
discuss them in the coming Oniro WG Marketing Committee. If not, I would like
to start working on the execution next week, which means that I will talk to
the Oniro WG Spec Committee and the PMC about it.

Additional information and some changes has been added to the wiki this last
couple of days. Check them out...

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
wikis/Events/OniroAllHands

> > I have created a wiki page with such proposal so you can ask questions and
> > provide feedback. The overall idea is to start small and grow step by
> > step.
> > Anyone can attend to this online meeting/event.
> >
> > Link to the proposal:
> > https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/
> > marketing-oniro/-/wikis/Events/OniroAllHands
>
> And link to the corresponding ticket:
>
> Link:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
> wikis/Events/OniroAllHands
>
> > [1]
> > https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-o
> > iro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/
> > resources_documentation_presentations/Oniro-meetings-timeline-2022.pdf

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation