Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Remove CDT features
  • From: Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 14:06:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ericsson.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ericsson.com; dkim=pass header.d=ericsson.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=03MLjy6MzdTizvsNX2/rwII01qUlv+U+9AQS6MKRlWw=; b=dakv4iDELlDNZiwWcRhpyy+oRx5gKlgk5mJooR9VG3pP9D1/u7wAxgzEgF1Ukq1agC90sdEdeC12V0LBV5mOEBwmWn0WBpLC6ADaY2IWqz2PQlAPu8ndB5U/fJomQHXgibhKlU/k3Vm74MO+FNUtzs3Hy+fpBm95ZaiPd4BctFk0YzhFgawTIF5T3KsiZqvQviW0Dp1RlukKUyAkidTUZwkfbNrM208ri09OALoO+o0pZlT2lvzkMdjuVJjGVTMiuZg4W6MjSsDz7kpb7++tdlWP0prlXKUr/yb85rgm5xHSYwRIwrrw9DUUwELJCrJOjTnLZ3kwLe/k1qtcmIVjJA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KzTkV79485C8n5yHkWNVN9gLpAFFYEV8QAnZczQ5WEY/rH0piSiijFhI8p/3Txy7fVaiAyvdYgRuwsZ574EVGxfDdOPBSXoxzl9VKSzzHl8Zx1O59QQhpDNjFw+g2DwajWkTiU9126kE7YzJxfiRW48R9pRZIYwDG//Uyv65+jKbuMRb/pHTdyZXRbJ+gKy/yxY3FMcnzyIJlkwJwPskkxOYwYVFbFHCIZ4rJMWb6MiYtdH1xk8upXtZTmEbwpn2EpAaPvYeNNNv4JNgmti8YQ0I2+PXbsMZybr4eVN7e1PmBsAOzP1sGqYV7qfzXDPMM+8plfCo8pkN8Ua0aFp/sw==

Hi Liviu

sorry for the late response. I don't have any good suggestions for an open source solution of getting the trace data from the target. Maybe GDB and GDB Tracepoints?.

Once the trace has been retrieved from the target, Trace Compass is definitely a solution to read and visualize the traces. If the format of the trace is one of the built-in formats, then it can be opened in Trace Compass right away. If not, then a parser extension could be created to open the trace in Trace Compass.

Not sure if the following blog about using bare-ctf with the Adapteva chip can give you some pointers.

BR
Bernd Hufmann