Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Remove CDT features

> On 18 Sep 2020, at 17:45, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> See quick descriptions of each below and whether I think they may be relevant:
>
> ... All of tracecompass is great, i.e. profiling on steroids. Definitely heavily used in embedded.

Thank you for the annotated list of features.

From your comments, it looks like most of the features should be kept.

However, please note that although the generic 'embedded' meaning also includes embedded Linux, my plug-ins are of more value for bare-metal applications, so when you say that the tracecompass plug-ins are heavily used in embedded, I scratch my head and try to understand how I can use them for Cortex-M applications.

Given my deep confusion on the subject, I'll probably keep the existing 2020-09 content, and make a notice that for Java 15 the Qt feature must be uninstalled.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top