[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Change in short talk allocations for remaining slots

Hi folks,

During our 2nd round of allocations I took 2 long talks and converted them to 10 shorts.  Bjorn informs me that this will cause a costly AV expense, and he’d like us to consider moving those back to long talks.

The good news is that it would give us 2 more long talk slots to use.

The bad news is that I will need to take back some unused allocations.  Here’s a list of who has unused short slots:

Business              2

C/C++                   1

Data Tooling       1

Technology         3

Industry               1

Platform              2

I need 6 back.  Any volunteers?  Anyone disagree with this?

Doug

Back to the top