[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Ideas for submission system for 2009

Title: New Page 1
Program committee people,
While the experience of doing all the paper reviewing is still fresh in your mind, could you take a minute and make some notes on good/bad features for next year's submission system? I added a section to the wiki page and added a few of my thoughts, but I'd love to gather yours as well. http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_Submission_System_Requirements#EclipseCon_2009_Thoughts_and_Ideas

Thanks!
- Bjorn
--
[end of message]