Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Change in short talk allocations for remaining slots

Sure, feel free to take one or two from the Platform.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for "Gaff, Doug" ---01/02/2008 03:25:51 PM---Hi folks,"Gaff, Doug" ---01/02/2008 03:25:51 PM---Hi folks,

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipsecon Program Committee list" <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/02/2008 03:25 PM

[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Change in short talk allocations for remaining slots

Hi folks,

During our 2nd round of allocations I took 2 long talks and converted them to 10 shorts. Bjorn informs me that this will cause a costly AV expense, and he’d like us to consider moving those back to long talks.

The good news is that it would give us 2 more long talk slots to use.

The bad news is that I will need to take back some unused allocations. Here’s a list of who has unused short slots:

Business 2
C/C++ 1
Data Tooling 1
Technology 3
Industry 1
Platform 2

I need 6 back. Any volunteers? Anyone disagree with this?

Doug