Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Change in short talk allocations for remaining slots

Doug,

You can take the Data Tooling short talk.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Gaff, Doug"
             <doug.gaff@windri
             ver.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipsecon Program Committee list"
             eclipse.org-eclip         <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com
             secon-program-com         mittee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             mittee-bounces@ec                                          cc
             lipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com
             01/02/2008 04:20          mittee] Change in short talk
             PM                        allocations for remaining slots

             Please respond to
                Eclipsecon
             Program Committee
                   list
             <eclipse.org-ecli
             psecon-program-co
             mmittee@eclipse.o
                    rg>

Hi folks,

During our 2nd round of allocations I took 2 long talks and converted them
to 10 shorts.  Bjorn informs me that this will cause a costly AV expense,
and he’d like us to consider moving those back to long talks.

The good news is that it would give us 2 more long talk slots to use.

The bad news is that I will need to take back some unused allocations.
Here’s a list of who has unused short slots:

Business              2
C/C++                   1
Data Tooling       1
Technology         3
Industry               1
Platform              2

I need 6 back.  Any volunteers?  Anyone disagree with this?

Doug