Re: [adoptium-pmc] IMPT: 2021.07.20 Draft Release Plan

Is the 2021.07.07 release different from the 2021.07.20 release?

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/70

AFAICT, that review has been underway for a while now and all we're waiting on is an IP Log.

Should we just change the name of that release and corresponding review?

There's more information regarding the release and review process in the handbook.

Wayne