[adoptium-pmc] IMPT: 2021.07.20 Draft Release Plan

Hi all,

I've put together a draft of the release plan for the July 20th PSU release.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/adoptium.temurin/releases/2021.07.20

Fine toothcomb reviews and Feedback most welcome before I submit them for the official review.

We're 13 days out (and this was meant to be submitted 14 days in advance) so speed is of the essence and we may have to ask the EF to waiver the strict 14-day requirement but let's cross that bridge when we cross it.

Cheers,
Martijn

Back to the top