Re: [adoptium-pmc] IMPT: 2021.07.20 Draft Release Plan

Send an email to the EMO and Adoptium PMC for advice. They should be able to help you out.

Ivar

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021, 12:00 Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for an EF member to chime in.  I can't submit the release plan for review as it's too close to the release date.  Guidance welcome!

Cheers,
Martijn