[wtp-dev] Changes to 2021-12 and 3.24 schedules

Hi all,
As detailed in https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg18653.html and https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2021-12, the milestone and release dates for this release have been pulled forward a week to avoid the end of year holidays. I have made the adjustments to our build and test dates on our calendar, but I won't be moving the meeting schedule forward as there was already a weeklong buffer in place between the meetings and candidate builds. I'm not sure about restoring that buffer in the next release, but feedback will be taken into account.

That means our first meeting/office hours for this release are still this Thursday.

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top