Re: [wtp-dev] [JSDT] Contributing to the creation of a node.js / bower / npm tooling for Eclipse

Hi Stephane!

I'm trying to build/run your webtools.jsdt clone (from https://github.com/sbegaudeau/webtools.jsdt) and I can't do that. It looks like an incomplete part of work or I just missing some important steps in my trying to build it.
In difference to R3_6_0 (which looks like a source of your clone) I see a number of plug-ins added, like *.angularjs.*, *.bower.*, *.nodejs.* and so on.
On the other side I see many of code deletions in jsdt.core as well as I see no *.ui, *.debug.* and so on plug-ins.
And I see some references that are unable to be resolved when importing your plug-ins into my workbench.

Could you help me or at least get me some tips on how I can build your project and/or get it working in my workspace?

Thanks in advance,
Victor Rubezhny,
A contractor for Red Hat