|[wtp-dev] [JSDT] Contributing to the creation of a node.js / bower / npm tooling for Eclipse|
I will start by presenting myself, my name is Stéphane Bégaudeau, I am working for Obeo and I am a contributor or leader in some projects of the Eclipse Foundation. I may have seen some of you during EclipseCon Europe 2014 this week while I was presenting a talk on web application development.
In the end, this tooling would include:
- a launch configuration for node.js applications
- a basic Java implementation of bower built on top of JGit and a Java implementation of node.js semantic versioning engine
- actions dedicated to bower, npm, grunt and gulp
- dedicated views to manage the dependencies of a node application or web application project (bower and nom dependencies)
- some preferences pages
- a builder that can be plugged to gulp or grunt
I have attached a couple screenshots in order to show you what I had in mind or what I have already done.
Stephane Bégaudeau, Obeo
Back to the top