Phone: 919-254-1848
Mobile: 919-345-7657
e-mail: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM on 11/19/2014 09:40 AM -----

From:        Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date:        11/18/2014 09:35 PM
Subject:        Re: Fw: [wtp-pmc] Fw: [wtp-dev] Nominating Victor Rubezhny for JSDT Project Lead

The EMO(ED) has given approval and I've updated the database.

Please pass my thanks on to Chris for his service to the project and to Victor for stepping up.

Wayne

----- Forwarded by Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM on 11/18/2014 12:44 PM -----

Re: [wtp-pmc] Fw: [wtp-dev] Nominating Victor Rubezhny for JSDT        Project        Lead
Sent by:
wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 !