Re: [wtp-dev] WG: Trying to checkout and build wtp

Jochen,

Thanks for the feedback.  We are trying to get better with each build.

WTP project is under a significant refactoring effort, the build machine reports more than 60% of the builds as failed builds due to this reason. We publish N-Builds as an indication of the last state of the code, but not necessarily as a working package. There is an N-Build created every 4 hours if there is a chnage in CVS.

However, I-Builds are more stable and mostly in a working state.

The particular problem you mention has been fixed since (as a part of the renaming and reversioning of the plugins).

I am going to recommend that developers use I-Builds as the basis of any edevelopment. This will shield them from the volatile changes.

We are hopefully getting better with each build. I will highly recommend your team to use todays I-Build.

Regards