Re: [wtp-dev] Upcoming I-Build v20041202

Tim,

I was guessing without looking at the code.  However the problems is still there with todays trial I-Build.  We shutdown tomcat during the build and nothing changed.  We also checked the build machine and ports 8080, 80 and 81, and they were all available prior to the test.

I will load the test on my machine and have look at it in more detail in detail.  If you find a solution we can do another I-build today.