Re: [wtp-dev] Bug fixes and CVS annotations

FYI ... I added this info/request to WTP Practices Document for reference

Modified Code into CVS

As features are added to bugzilla and fixes done and patches are applied, enter the CVS commit comment as
[BUGNO] Bugzilla abstract or explantion (eg: [6788] Fixed NPE on open)

This will allow us to generate a "what is fixed " list automatically with links to bugzilla with each build. For an example of output in another project, see

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/scripts/news-release-notes.php?ver=2.1.0#I200411180800

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/23/2004 10:57 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Bug fixes and CVS annotations

wtp committers: As more bugs are added to bugzilla and fixes done and
patches are applied, I am going to suggest that annotation during the
commits to CVS we follow the following standard:

                [BUGNO]  Some explantion  (eg: [6788] Fixed foo bug)

This will allow us to generate a "what is fixed " list automatically with
links to bugzilla with each build.

See
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/scripts/news-release-notes.php?ver=2.1.0#I200411180800

Naci Dai,