Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)

Thanks Mikhail! I can’t wait to try it (I’m stuck on Neon for a while).

Doug.

From: <ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 8:30 AM
To: UX Group <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)

Thanks Brian for reviewing.
This patch was merged in Platform UI and the Project Explorer now allows an "Other Projects" simili-working-set for projects that aren't in working set. You have to use the nightly build of Platform to try that.
What's the next blocker regarding the domination of Project Explorer over all other navigators?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top