[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)
- From: Carsten Reckord <reckord@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 17:35:38 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHSDqLVNHWQkquG/UiWxlMIn11j/aB5COQAgAAvRIA=
- Thread-topic: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)
Regarding the use of working sets: same here.
> So -related but other topics- why keeping various inconsistent explorers,
> where we could all align on the Project Explorer (and its excellent CNF) ?
> Even if it's not about removing them, every perspective should question
> whether the Project Explorer would be better than a *DT specific one.
I'd love that. But - going back from there to working sets - I find it currently very impractical to use with working sets, specifically because it doesn't have the automatically managed "Other Projects" set for projects that aren't in any working set. There's a bug for that somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now :(