Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Modal dialogs

On 09/20/2016 05:00 PM, Stefan Xenos wrote:

However, just flipping the modal flag won't really address the more serious UX issues caused by the presence of dialog boxes. If I were to write my own patch here I'd be inclined to spend my time replacing the dialogs rather than simply making them nonmodal.
Just to be clear: I don't plan to work on it soon. It was just asking to evaluate whether this discussion is easily actionable. The conclusion seems to be that it's not.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top