Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Modal dialogs

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 6:05 AM, Stefan Xenos <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't actually done anything about it yet. :-)

Would it make sense to organize a focused hack week on this topic? Just a few people hacking on this for a week with that exact goal? Similar to what MS and RH did in Zurich for VScode.

Interesting idea. They’re pretty big companies who are hugely interested in the problem they were solving. I’m not sure we’d be able to do something face-to-face like that with Eclipse UX problems.

But it is 2016. We should be able to arrange something that we could work together on something remotely using Github and Hangouts, for example. Something to think about.

-Gunnar