[udig-users] Use cases for org.locationtech.udig.catalog and implementations

I stumbled about the extension point org.locationtech.udig.catalog.resolvers (was net.refractions.udig.catalog.resolvers ;))

I found two registrations for shapefiles:
* org.locationtech.udig.catalog.internal.shp.ShapeMoverAdaptorFactory
* org.locationtech.udig.catalog.rasterings.ShpImageMoasicAdaptorFactory
for resolveableType org.locationtech.udig.catalog.internal.shp.ShpGeoResourceImpl

and would like to get an understanding how the first one (Mover) works and how a user might use it. I assume its has something to do with "copy-ing" (file) resources. I have no idea how and where the user might interact with uDig to "move" a resource.

Help is much appreciated
- Frank

Back to the top