[udig-users] uDig and SLD

Hello,

I'm trying to do 2 things with uDig:

- I would like to export style using SLD version 1.1.0, but when I export its SLD version 1.0.0 files that are created. How can I change the settings in order to export with SLD version 1.1.0 ?

- I would like a style to have an external graphic object (so pointsymbolizer markup), AND a textsimbolizer markup under the same rule markup. However, uDig doesn't let me do this, and I'm forced to create a rule for each: 1 rule for the external graphic, and 1 rule for the textsymbolizer. Is there any way to have both under the same rule ?

Thank you !

Cet e-mail a été envoyé depuis un ordinateur protégé par Avast.