Re: [udig-devel] uDig 0.1.0 released

Put together a Mac release of uDig, just copied over the plugins and startup.jar from my Eclipse 3.0 install and updated the arguments in the uDig script. Let me know if you'd like me to post it.

The uDig window comes up, but it refuses to take focus, so I can't interact with it in anyway. Not sure if this behavior is caused by the application being started from the terminal (not sure why that would affect it, but...) or what.

Matt