Re: [tycho-user] OSGi and eclipse bundles

This is not about Tycho vs m2e, it is about Tycho vs PDE. In Tycho we
calculate build target platform for each project individually and
consider transitive pom-first dependencies. In PDE there is single
target platform for entire workspace and it is not possible to
contribute Tycho specific entries to the PDE workspace target platform.

--
Regards,
Igor