Re: [tycho-user] OSGi and eclipse bundles

I think you are correct. I cannot reproduce the error.

One related question around transitive pom-first (osgi) dependencies:

The headless tycho build works fine but eclipse cannot identify the transitive packages imports as plug-ins. The Run Configuration tells me "Missing Constraint: Import Package: .... " when clicking "Validate Plug-ins".

How come tycho recognize these deps, but eclipse (m2e?) does not? Have I forgot some configuration in the tycho poms?

Back to the top