Re: [tycho-user] OSGi and eclipse bundles

Excellent! This was exactly what i needed :-)

However, the plug-in Java Build Path dependency towards my pom-first project gets an access rule [Forbidden: **/*] by default.

This access rule must be deleted manually from the plug-in (manifest-first) project before being able to import the classes from the pom-first project.

Im not sure if this is a bug or if I did something wrong.

Thank you for the assistance!

Back to the top