Re: [tycho-user] Maven and PDE/Eclipse RCP/OSGi interoperability

On 11/18/2011 04:02 PM, Joe Ammann wrote:
> And now I'm a bit lost on how to proceed to bring these locators with
> all their dependencies into a RCP universe. We will need both a
> comfortable integration into the Eclipse PDE, as well as a fully
> automated, headless build (must be Maven based, don't have any options
> on that). And of course, I would really like to manage the dependencies
> of the service locators only in one place.

Ok, I guess that was really a stupid question :-/ I learned about the
maven-bundle plugin from the Felix project. This seems to handle
everything I need. I just need to play araound with it a bit more to
find out the best way to split up my dependencies.

Sorry for the noise...

--
CU, Joe

Back to the top