Re: [tycho-user] How to exclude an optional transitive feature/plugin from a product?

This is not as much about Tycho but rather the IUs you include. Older
versions of p2 (3.7 and earlier) used to represent optional dependencies
and "greedy" in p2 metadata, which means they will be installed as long
as they are available in any p2 repository accessible by the build. The
new version of p2 properly represents optional dependencies as
non-greedy, which does not trigger installation.

--
Regards,
Igor