[tycho-user] Getting the product "Launcher Name" in pom file?

In my .product file I have specified a launcher name:

<product name="My Product" uid="..." id="..." application="..."
version="1.0.1.qualifier" useFeatures="true" includeLaunchers="true">

During the build I need to use this name (I don't want to specify a
property which is a copy of the name value in the above tag) for some
installer settings. Is there anyway to get this name in the pom? Or is
it possible to specify it in the pom instead and then use that
property in the .product file instead?

Back to the top