Re: [tycho-user] Experimental Nexus plugins for OSGi

Hi all,

I only tried the p2-repository-plugin, but it's really very useful! Looks like it's also able to proxy P2 repositories...
I tried to use it as a P2 repository for my RCP app, but it doesn't seem to support features build with maven - which of coures aren't OSGi plugins;-) Do you plan to support eclipse features in the future? Another nice feature would be the ability to deploy projects with packaging type eclipse-repository, each version could then be published as a separate P2 repository and then one could aggregate all versions in one composite repository. With that feature we wouldn't have to use the publish-features-and-bundles goal of the tycho-extras plugin anymore...

Cheers,
Matthias