From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sonja Subicin
Sent: Montag, 26. September 2011 12:52
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Problems with 0.13.0 in eclipse

Thanks for your replies! Hoping to resolve our IDE problems we updated the Eclipse Java Developer IDE today to obtain the new version of m2eclipse. See Igor's post regarding this subject:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-users/msg01547.html
This wasn't successful, but after reading the commit comments on https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-tycho/pull/1
we tried to simply ignore the tycho goal validate-id using the quickfix available in eclipse. Now the error message is gone. Do you think ignoring the validate-id goal is a viable way?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Sonja Subicin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------