[tycho-user] .target <location> no longer working without <unit>s?

For Tycho 0.10.0 I would use the FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher to
convert a bunch of bundles into a p2 repo that could be referenced
like so from a .target definition:

  <location includeAllPlatforms="false" includeMode="planner"
type="InstallableUnit">
    <repository location="file:///var/p2"/>
  </location>

But after upgrading Tycho to 0.13.0 none of these bundles are found.
Bundles are still found in other locations that have an explicit list
of <unit>s that refer to features in a p2 repo.

So do I need to create a dummy feature for each 3rd party bundle I want to use?

Back to the top