Re: [tycho-user] Bundle JRE within product export

> Ack, I've learned this the hard way these days, and switched from
> eclipse-application to eclipse-repository (with director afterwards). I
> hope there will be some 'official' documentation soon.

Sorry for that. We are aware of the eclipse-application/eclipse-repository confusion and want to do something about it: https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Discussion+on+eclipse-repository+packaging+type+clean-up  I can't promise when this will come though...

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top