[tycho-user] Bundle JRE within product export

Hej,

I need to bundle a JRE within the eclipse-application packaging (corresponding to the check box on the 'Launching' page of PDEs Product Configuration Editor). Can someone please give me a hint about the following:

- Ticket [0] mentions the maven-dependency-plugin, but like the original author I have no clue on how to configure that plug-in (nor how to get the JRE in a maven repository, which is obviously needed).

- If the JRE-copying works, I don't know how to make the exported product use that bundled JRE (and not the systems one).

- And finally: Is there a way to obtain a recent JRE from Oracle without the need to execute an installer (which I can't when building and target platform differ (build system here is linux64, target system win32)).

Thanks in advance,

Mirko Swillus

[0] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-559

Back to the top