Re: [tracecompass-dev] Viewing custom events in a timeline

Hi Gerlando

On 08/04/2015 11:14 AM, Gerlando Falauto wrote:
Now a new question: what is max nesting level of state attributes?
I'm not aware of any limitations. For example, the Linux Kernel state system has been successfully recreated as XML state provider and it is several levels deep.

What if I want an attribute like users/{group}/{user}?
Yes, that should be possible.
Would that be at all possible?
Could I get instead something like users/{group}-{user}?
I'm not sure about that. Maybe someone else can answer that. You would have to experiment a bit.

Back to the top