Re: [tracecompass-dev] Viewing custom events in a timeline

Hi Gerlando,

First the timeGraphView id has to be unique, I'm not sure if the one you're using is clashing with something else.

If you have only one XML-defined view you might have some luck by opening LTTng > XML Time Graph View. But all the XML-defined time graph views compete for this single view, it's not a fully correct implementation yet...

Normally you would see your XML-defined view under the analysis, under the trace in the Project Explorer. The view will show up there only once the trace is opened. Then you open the view by double-clicking on it in the Project Explorer.

Patrick